Student Entrepreneurs is proud to Partner with The Melbourne Young Entrepreneurs Unconvention
Australia’s top entrepreneurs, investors, students, top tier business brands and 300 high-growth companies are all coming together to challenge the status quo at The Young Entrepreneurs Unconvention.
This event was recently held in Sydney and was the largest event for entrepreneurs under 35, in Australian history.
- Hear from Australia’s top entrepreneurs including Creel Price who sold his business for $109m in under 10 years
- Network with 300 entrepreneurs and executives (18-35)
- Speak with investors and potential mentors about your (potential) business
- Liaise with some of Australia’s top business brands including ANZ Bank and Wealth Creator
You can find out more HERE.
You will hear from:
• Creel Price, who sold his business for $109 million in less than 10 years. He will outline the unconventional ways that he used to achieve such rapid growth.
• Jamie McIntyre, the Founder of 21st Century Academy, a group of 12 companies spanning Finance, Investment, Broking, Accountancy and Insurance.
• Andrew Morello, who has been running his own business since the age of 15. He is the winner of The Apprentice and is currently working with the famous Mark Bouris at Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management as Head of Business Development.
• Jack Delosa, current leader of The Entourage and named one of the Top 10 Entrepreneurs under 30 in the Dynamic Business Young Guns. He built MBE Education, one of Australia’s fastest growing start-ups as reported by SmartCompany in 2009.
Date: Saturday 27th November, 2010 – last event sold out a week before the event
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm, After Party 6:00pm onwards at a nearby venue
Venue: The Spot Basement Theatre, 198 Berkeley St, Melbourne University
Cost: Your age. e.g. $21.
You can book your place HERE.
The Young Entrepreneurs Unconvention is brought to you by Student Entrepreneurs, The Melbourne University Graduate School of Business & Economics and the Entourage.